Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Ontario expands access to weight-loss surgery

Ontario expands access to weight-loss surgery

I completely disagree with this. The article says that people are being sent to the U.S. for the surgery now though, so it will save Ontario $$.

I haven't been here long enough to have an informed opinion about the state of nutrition in Ontario BUT I haven't been able to find any products containing HFCS so that is a good sign.

Of course, my response was to pick up a case of Coca-Cola. It's amazing how quickly my craving for Coke returned. After about a week I began to crave Coke whenever I was thirsty. I wonder if that comes from all the Coke I drank when I was growing up or if it is something about the ingredients themselves. Must be those "natural flavors".

No comments:

Post a Comment